- Floor and ceiling elevation surveys.
- Building and mobile home leveling.
- Floor flatness testing (ASTM E-1155).
- Lift monitoring during mud-jacking.
- Locate ponding areas on flat roofs.
- Identify poor drainage around buildings.
- Prospect for foundation repair work.
- Forensic studies on damage structures.
- Requires only one person to operate.
- Sets up in less than 2 minutes.
- Fully adjustable reservoir.
- Valved couplings allow for storage of water in reservoir and hose.
- Easily train technicians for use.
- Folds down to 40" for easy portage.
- Measures to within 0.05 inches.
- Does not require batteries or calibration.
Pro-Level shown in 3 configurations from left to right:
- Pro-Level folded down to 40 inches for transport and storage.
- Pro-Level in inverted configuration (requires inversion kit).
- Pro-Level in upright configuration (with inversion kit).
"A well conceived piece of equipment for my survey work."
Gary C. Pasquarell
Froehling & Robertson, Inc.
"Gives fast and accurate elevations on all of our foundation underpinning projects."
Paul A. Wolf, Jr.
Foundation Repair Contractor
Perma Jack, San Antonio, TX
"Fast, accurate and easy to use. We shot the elevation of three floors in less than one hour."
Bobby Jenkins, P.E.
Jenkins Engineering, Inc.